Creative Journal Expressive Arts Adventures- Regional & International
Dr. Marsha Nelson and I have scheduled retreats in a variety of locations both home & abroad. We invite you to join us for these Creative Journal Expressive Arts (CJEA) workshops & sightseeing adventures. CJEA is a method of using the Arts & journaling which tap into the brain’s right hemisphere created by Lucia Capacchione, PhD, ATR, REAT a pioneering Art Therapist and author of 23 books. Lisa Brown, certified CJEA & Visioning(R) graduate and Regional Coordinator of CJEA, offers her expertise in gently guiding participants thru the CJEA activities emphasizing the process NOT the end product. Lisa helps you delve into your subconscious using these scientifically proven methods combining art techniques with journal writing.
Here are the choices we are offering:
- Dates for 2020
- March 27-29 – Shiner, Texas @ Pat Clark’s Beautiful Ranch – 3rd Annual
- May 21-28 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- June TBA – San Francisco, CA
- July 10-12 – Watchung, NJ
- September 19-21 – Santiago, Chile
- Dec 4-6 – Watchung, NJ
- Those adventures in other countries will have added tour options available by Dr. Nelson, the world traveler.